- The Science Of Staging: Part 1 – Emotion
- Style, Fashion, Home Decor and Clutter … A Bad Mix
- Christmas Poinsettia Or Ephorbia Pulcherrima
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes
- Open Mind BC Youth Mental Health Tools And Resources
- Women’s Fashions of the 1920s & 1930s
- Issues: Drunk Driving Video Will Stop You In Your Tracks
- The Way Forward for Pitt Meadows Today
Travel: Visiting Squamish And Hiking The Chief
Submitted. Conveniently located between the 2010 Olympic Winter Games host cities of Vancouver and Whistler, Squamish (pop. 16,000) justifiably bills itself as “The Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada.”
Its active, nature-loving citizens invite visitors to join them in rock climbing, river rafting, bird watching, cross-country skiing, and other signature outdoor activities.
Local provincial parks, rivers, and the sparkling waters of Howe Sound invite exploration. In addition, discover this oceanfront, mountainside community’s rich railway, mining, and forestry history.
The breathtaking mountain and ocean views that visitors enjoy while driving along the Sea-to-Sky Highway (Highway 99) to Squamish whet an appetite for outdoor recreation. From Vancouver, Squamish is about an hour’s drive, and from Whistler, it’s approximately 45 minutes.
Visit Squamish: http://www.hellobc.com/squamish.aspx