- Pitt Meadows Day Promises To Be A Festive Day For AllPosted 2 days ago
- Election ResultsPosted 3 days ago
- Robyn & Ryleigh Release Video Of New SinglePosted 7 days ago
- Sumas LakePosted 11 days ago
- Edward Marke Antonsen Charged With Second Degree MurderPosted 12 days ago
- Talent On Display At Absolute Style 2013Posted 14 days ago
- Fit With Fiedo Spring Fitness BootcampsPosted 16 days ago
- BC Safety Charter Surpasses 70 SignaturesPosted 21 days ago
Pitt Meadows offers travel connections to and from the city and the Lower Mainland through its own small craft airport and access to other International airports such as Vancouver International or Abbotsford International airports.
Pitt Meadows Connections
Pitt Meadows Travel
101 – 12069 Harris Road
Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 0C8
Tel : (604) 465-8944
Fax : (604) 465-1792
Pitt Meadows Airport is centrally located in Pitt Meadows, north of the Fraser River, serving the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley regions. It is 2.5 km east of the junction of the Pitt and Fraser Rivers, and only a 45-minute drive to downtown Vancouver, and 40 minutes to Abbotsford and the Fraser valley.
Situated at the heart of the Fraser Valley and connected to the entire Lower Mainland region of British Columbia, Abbotsford International Airport has been proudly serving the surrounding communities of the Vancouver and Lower Mainland for over 30 years.
In 2008 more than 500,000 passengers came through Abbotsford Airport. Come discover why more and more people are choosing to fly YXX.
Canada’s second busiest airport, Vancouver International Airport welcomed 16.2 million people in 2009, facilitated more than 258,000 aircraft take-offs and landings on our runways and handled 198,400 tonnes of cargo.
Since 1992, when the Airport Authority assumed responsibility for the airport, passenger traffic has increased more than 78% from 9.9 million passengers, and cargo has increased nearly 57% from 144,000 tonnes.
Travel The World
Find out what’s out there. Destinations, adventures, peoples, places, sights and sounds … and go ahead and book you reservations, flights, trains and rental cars. Use Microsoft’s new search engine to find exactly what you want and grab it.
Sponsored by Orbitz Bing Travel is your Gateway To The World