- Pitt Meadows Day Promises To Be A Festive Day For AllPosted 4 days ago
- Election ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- Robyn & Ryleigh Release Video Of New SinglePosted 9 days ago
- Sumas LakePosted 13 days ago
- Edward Marke Antonsen Charged With Second Degree MurderPosted 13 days ago
- Talent On Display At Absolute Style 2013Posted 16 days ago
- Fit With Fiedo Spring Fitness BootcampsPosted 17 days ago
- BC Safety Charter Surpasses 70 SignaturesPosted 22 days ago
The Net: Federal Court Says No Copyright Infringement
By Michael Geist. The Federal Court of Canada has issued an important decision involving copyright and posting content online. The case involves a lawsuit launched by Richard Warman and the National Post
- Posted 327 days ago
Who’s Suing Whom?
One of the most interesting aspects of business and community life is the manner in which legal disputes are adjudicated and compensation, when ordered, is decided and enforced. It is also one of the crucial aspects of...
- Posted 644 days ago