- Pitt Meadows Day Promises To Be A Festive Day For AllPosted 6 days ago
- Election ResultsPosted 7 days ago
- Robyn & Ryleigh Release Video Of New SinglePosted 11 days ago
- Sumas LakePosted 15 days ago
- Edward Marke Antonsen Charged With Second Degree MurderPosted 15 days ago
- Talent On Display At Absolute Style 2013Posted 18 days ago
- Fit With Fiedo Spring Fitness BootcampsPosted 19 days ago
- BC Safety Charter Surpasses 70 SignaturesPosted 24 days ago
Column: Juno Beach Landing 68 Years Ago Today
By David Murray. June 6th 1944 saw my father “Bud” Murray land on Juno Beach with his Canadian brothers in France. He was with the second wave of soldiers hitting the beach. The first group that landed...
- Posted 349 days ago
Issues: On April 4th 1935, Thousands Headed To Vancouver To Demand Real Jobs
By David Murray. What the On to Ottawa Trek was about happened during “The Great Depression”. Poverty, unemployment, riding the freights, soup lines, flop houses, and hopelessness grew from economic failure of capitalism in the 1930′s.
- Posted 581 days ago