- SWAT Reading Skills Program A SuccessPosted 2 days ago
- Pitt Meadows Day Promises To Be A Festive Day For AllPosted 10 days ago
- Election ResultsPosted 11 days ago
- Robyn & Ryleigh Release Video Of New SinglePosted 15 days ago
- Sumas LakePosted 19 days ago
- Edward Marke Antonsen Charged With Second Degree MurderPosted 19 days ago
- Talent On Display At Absolute Style 2013Posted 22 days ago
- Fit With Fiedo Spring Fitness BootcampsPosted 23 days ago
The Guerilla Gardener: Smackdown – Guerilla Gardeners vs. Master Gardeners
By Brenda Dyck. Every Guerrilla Gardener has a know-it-all Master Gardener ‘friend’ or neighbor who is always critiquing what you did (or did not do) in your garden. They will give you advice on what gardening chores...
- Posted 6 days ago
The Guerilla Gardener: Rule Number One – It’s Your Garden!
By Brenda Dyck. Plant anything you want, where ever you want, and if it happens to be on sale all the better! Too much of a good thing is simply wonderful!
- Posted 35 days ago
The Guerilla Gardener: The Real Meanings On Plant Tags And Seed Packages
By Brenda Dyck. “A favorite of birds” – means avoid planting near cars, sidewalks, patios or picnic tables unless you would like a white wash of bird poop on everything.
- Posted 272 days ago
The Guerilla Gardener: Things To Do With Kids
By Brenda Dyck. The way this economy is going you’re going to need to start stocking money away for school supplies next fall. This is not only going to cut into your gardening budget but also the...
- Posted 277 days ago
Lifestyles & Leisure: The Guerilla Gardener Gets Into The Compost
By Brenda Dyck. Get together with a bunch of “master” gardeners and ask “What’s the best method of constructing a compost heap?” You’ll receive a bunch of different answers with very strong opinions on what does and...
- Posted 297 days ago