- Pitt Meadows Day Promises To Be A Festive Day For AllPosted 7 days ago
- Election ResultsPosted 8 days ago
- Robyn & Ryleigh Release Video Of New SinglePosted 12 days ago
- Sumas LakePosted 16 days ago
- Edward Marke Antonsen Charged With Second Degree MurderPosted 16 days ago
- Talent On Display At Absolute Style 2013Posted 19 days ago
- Fit With Fiedo Spring Fitness BootcampsPosted 20 days ago
- BC Safety Charter Surpasses 70 SignaturesPosted 25 days ago
Issues: Autism … Day By Day
A Chilliwack parent of an autistic child posted her day-by-day thoughts on dealing with autism on her Facebook page throughout the month of April. April was autism month and the posts provide a chronicle of the daily...
- Posted 323 days ago
Issues: Families Dealing With Attention Deficit Disorder And Autisim
Submitted. Each month, the Pitt Meadows Community Association(PMCA), in partnership with the Fraser Valley Autism Society(FVAS), hosts a local support group for parents, caregivers and stakeholders in its office space in Osprey Village.
- Posted 537 days ago
Issues: Autism – A Father’s Plea
Sunday afternoon at 1:00 pm, the Abbotsford Police were called by family members of a missing 9-year-old girl. The girl, Ayn Vandyk is autistic and is non-communicative.
- Posted 706 days ago