- The Science Of Staging: Part 1 – Emotion
- Style, Fashion, Home Decor and Clutter … A Bad Mix
- Christmas Poinsettia Or Ephorbia Pulcherrima
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes
- Open Mind BC Youth Mental Health Tools And Resources
- Women’s Fashions of the 1920s & 1930s
- Issues: Drunk Driving Video Will Stop You In Your Tracks
- The Way Forward for Pitt Meadows Today
Pitt Meadows News: Easter Bunny Seen At Harris Park This Morning!
By David Murray. This morning under brilliant sunshine the Easter Bunny was spotted hopping around Harris Park. He was seen by about 1,400 children of all ages!
Pitt Meadows Deputy Mayor Janis Elkerton welcomed the Easter Bunny and the kids with greetings from Pitt Meadows City Council and Staff! Myself and Councillor Mike Stark
were also on hand to help out with the festivities!
NDP provincial candidate and School Trustee Lisa Beare was in attendance with her little girl as well!
This was the first time the new “Pitt Meadows” Parks & Leisure put on the event! There was lots going on. The 4-H club had a wonderful display of “Live Bunnies”. Click-the Clown
was doing a great job with balloons for the kids.
There was coloring and cookie decorating as well.
The Lions Club of Pitt Meadows were on hand to help out as always as well as many community volunteers. Special Events Coordinator Tara Dickenson was pleased to see such a great turnout!
Tyrgg and Brynly were excited to track down the Easter Bunny for a quick photo!