- The Science Of Staging: Part 1 – Emotion
- Style, Fashion, Home Decor and Clutter … A Bad Mix
- Christmas Poinsettia Or Ephorbia Pulcherrima
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes
- Open Mind BC Youth Mental Health Tools And Resources
- Women’s Fashions of the 1920s & 1930s
- Issues: Drunk Driving Video Will Stop You In Your Tracks
- The Way Forward for Pitt Meadows Today
Pitt Meadows News: Councillor Janis Elkerton Attends Pitt Meadows Transportation Upgrade Announcement!
By David Murray. Councillor Janis Elkerton from Pitt Meadows attended last Friday’s announcement that the eastbound right turn lane on Lougheed Hwy. at Harris Road will be extended.
This will create a lane between Allan Way and Harris Rd. This improved highway infrastructure will cost 6.2 million dollars and will improve the eastbound traffic coming into Harris Road and Pitt Meadows.
Councillor Elkerton went on to say that she was looking forward to working the the Province and Feds to continue to look at opportunities to improve the transportation corridor of the North Lougheed and the Harris Road instersection.