- Style, Fashion, Home Decor and Clutter … A Bad Mix
- Christmas Poinsettia Or Ephorbia Pulcherrima
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes
- Open Mind BC Youth Mental Health Tools And Resources
- Women’s Fashions of the 1920s & 1930s
- Issues: Drunk Driving Video Will Stop You In Your Tracks
- The Way Forward for Pitt Meadows Today
- Pitt Meadows Shopping Guide
New Year, New Clothes
By Justine Mercer. The New Year has rolled in, and spring will shortly follow (according to fashion anyways). Now what better way to kick off the New Year than with a few new pieces for your wardrobe? I am going to give you a little head start with your spring shopping and name some “must- haves” for Spring 2016.
1. Pastels, pastels & more pastels. Wear pastel colours from head to toe and you’re ready for the new season.
2. Loose fit trousers. Printed or solid? Both are amazing and comfortable. They have the comfort level of pajamas, but you will be right on trend.
3. The skater skirt. The skater skirt may be new to some of you, but this season they will be seen everywhere. Pair with a comfy tee, or a feminine blouse and there is your simple outfit for the day.
4. Oversized anything. The oversized trend never really left, but this spring it will be back strong. Boxy coats, baggy jeans, you name it!
5. Bomber jackets. A printed bomber jacket will make a statement paired with a plain tee and denim.
There you go, 5 must haves for spring 2014. Hope this helps to kick start your New Year and New Wardrobe!
Fashion Consultant, Justine Mercer operates Truthfully Styled Fashion Consulting, a company dedicated to providing women with the confidence they deserve. Justine believes that fashion is personal and should be used to express your unique and creative qualities. Justine can be reached at email@example.com or on Facebook.