- The Science Of Staging: Part 1 – Emotion
- Style, Fashion, Home Decor and Clutter … A Bad Mix
- Christmas Poinsettia Or Ephorbia Pulcherrima
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes
- Open Mind BC Youth Mental Health Tools And Resources
- Women’s Fashions of the 1920s & 1930s
- Issues: Drunk Driving Video Will Stop You In Your Tracks
- The Way Forward for Pitt Meadows Today
Pets: Myths About Spaying And Neutering
Submitted. The following are the most common myths why people decide against spaying and...
- Posted March 5, 2017
Pets: Where To Get A Dog?
By Dr. I Elizabeth Borgmann. You’ve done your homework. You have decided you are...
- Posted January 29, 2017
Pets: Easy Outdoor Shelters To Make For Stray Cats
By Cee Archer. As seen on my FB page , a great idea! It...
- Posted January 1, 2017
Pets: Holiday Season Hazards For Your Pet
By Dr. I.Elizabeth Borgmann. Yes, the holidays have snuck up on us quickly and...
- Posted December 5, 2016
Pets: Dog Parks In Pitt Meadows
Submitted. Dog Parks in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia Hoffman Park Address 112nd Avenue and...
- Posted November 5, 2016
Pets: Vaccines For Your Dog
By Dr. I. Elizabeth Borgmann. Vaccines and vaccination of both people and pets has...
- Posted September 21, 2016
Pets : Don’t Forget Your Pet When Planning Your Summer Holiday!
Dr. I Elizabeth Borgmann has put together some tips for pets and animals and...
- Posted July 3, 2016
Pets: Health Canada Recalls Several Pet Foods Sold In Canada
Submitted.Several people in the United States and one person in Canada have reportedly become...
- Posted May 22, 2016
Pets & Animals: Bear Aware – Reducing Bear Human Encounters
With the recent bear encounters in the Lower Mainland and with future encounters certain,...
- Posted March 13, 2016
Pets: Foot Injuries
By Dr. I. Elizabeth Borgmann. Welcome to the first article of our next information...
- Posted December 5, 2015