- West Coast Women’s Show
- The Dalai Lama Speaking At UBC October 23
- APAC’s Thirty-Seventh Annual Photographic Seminar
- Requiem For The Dead Forest
- Open Mind BC Youth Mental Health Tools And Resources
- Abbotsford Loses Attempt To Quash Pivot Anti-Homeless Bylaw Case
- Why Monday’s BC Supreme Court Abbotsford Decision Matters
Business: Review Of The Blue Moose Coffee House
By Sher Boudreau. Nestled in the quaint city of Hope, British Columbia is a quirky little bistro/coffee by the
name of Blue Moose. If the name gives you a giddy feeling, entering the bistro will as
in the air are complimented by a giant stuff moose greeting you at the door.
It’s a perfect little getaway and the views around Hope are breathtaking.