- Counting Down To An Amazing Online Charity Auction
- Trevor Linden Helps Make it Safe Conference Strike A Human Chord
- Pitt Meadows
- Meet Wildlife Sculptor Cathryn Jenkins
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes
- Dale And Haydn Sharp’s Hungrypaper Studio
- Women’s Show A Hit
- The Dalai Lama Speaking At UBC October 23
Business: Review Of The Blue Moose Coffee House
By Sher Boudreau. Nestled in the quaint city of Hope, British Columbia is a quirky little bistro/coffee by the
name of Blue Moose. If the name gives you a giddy feeling, entering the bistro will as
in the air are complimented by a giant stuff moose greeting you at the door.
It’s a perfect little getaway and the views around Hope are breathtaking.