- Meet Flower
- BC Safety Charter Roundtable
- Pottery And Glass Studio
- The Science Of Staging: Part 1 – Emotion
- Superior Flood And Fire Restoration Inc.
- Marc Garneau Speaks In Abbotsford On Homelessness And The Need For Change
- Claire Louise Stephen’s Oil And Acrylic On Canvas
- Welcome To Maple Ridge And Pitt Meadows
Business: Review Of The Blue Moose Coffee House
By Sher Boudreau. Nestled in the quaint city of Hope, British Columbia is a quirky little bistro/coffee by the
name of Blue Moose. If the name gives you a giddy feeling, entering the bistro will as
in the air are complimented by a giant stuff moose greeting you at the door.
It’s a perfect little getaway and the views around Hope are breathtaking.