- 15 Seconds 4 Change Campaign Highlights ‘This is Mental Health’
- Please Help Me Find A New Home
- Welcome To Maple Ridge And Pitt Meadows
- Police Keep Heat On Downtown Drug Dealing
- Suzanne Amendolagine’s Paintings And Ceramics
- Absolute Style 2015 Fashion Show
- UFV Fashion Model Auditions Jan 31
- Grant For North Fraser Therapeutic Riding Association
Business: Review Of The Blue Moose Coffee House
By Sher Boudreau. Nestled in the quaint city of Hope, British Columbia is a quirky little bistro/coffee by the
name of Blue Moose. If the name gives you a giddy feeling, entering the bistro will as
in the air are complimented by a giant stuff moose greeting you at the door.
It’s a perfect little getaway and the views around Hope are breathtaking.