- The Wait Is Over, Fall Fundraiser For Turtle Gardens!
- ‘Just Say No’ Doesn’t Work – What Now?
- Official Opening Of The Residence In Mission
- Join Kristine For A Cooking Demonstration
- Ridge Meadows Hospice Society Pub Night Fundraiser – Friday Sept 19
- Art|Design Glass … Art – You Can Eat On!
- Art vs Oil
- Ed Fast On EU Free Trade Deal
Business: Review Of The Blue Moose Coffee House
By Sher Boudreau. Nestled in the quaint city of Hope, British Columbia is a quirky little bistro/coffee by the
name of Blue Moose. If the name gives you a giddy feeling, entering the bistro will as
in the air are complimented by a giant stuff moose greeting you at the door.
It’s a perfect little getaway and the views around Hope are breathtaking.