- Art|Design Glass … Art – You Can Eat On!
- Suzanne Amendolagine’s Paintings And Ceramics
- Superior Flood And Fire Restoration Inc.
- Honour And Remember Lives Lost April 28
- BC Aquasonics Sweep Lower Mainland Regionals
- BC Safety Charter Roundtable
- Welcome To Maple Ridge And Pitt Meadows
- Heritage To Hatzic 5K, 10K Runs
Business: Review Of The Blue Moose Coffee House
By Sher Boudreau. Nestled in the quaint city of Hope, British Columbia is a quirky little bistro/coffee by the
name of Blue Moose. If the name gives you a giddy feeling, entering the bistro will as
in the air are complimented by a giant stuff moose greeting you at the door.
It’s a perfect little getaway and the views around Hope are breathtaking.