- Big Crowd Attends North Fraser Airshow
- Hardbite Asks Customers To Chip In
- Christiana Thiessen’s Lens Captures Still Life, Landscapes, Scenery And People
- Dale And Haydn Sharp’s Hungrypaper Studio
- Do Art & Money Really Belong Together?
- Abby Digs Planting Edible Trees Sunday
- Ridge Meadows Hospice Society Pub Night Friday July 4th
- White Rock Loves Maple Ridge Actor Ben Odberg
Business: Review Of The Blue Moose Coffee House
By Sher Boudreau. Nestled in the quaint city of Hope, British Columbia is a quirky little bistro/coffee by the
name of Blue Moose. If the name gives you a giddy feeling, entering the bistro will as
in the air are complimented by a giant stuff moose greeting you at the door.
It’s a perfect little getaway and the views around Hope are breathtaking.