- The Science Of Staging: Part 1 – Emotion
- Style, Fashion, Home Decor and Clutter … A Bad Mix
- Christmas Poinsettia Or Ephorbia Pulcherrima
- Remembering Our Fallen Heroes
- Open Mind BC Youth Mental Health Tools And Resources
- Women’s Fashions of the 1920s & 1930s
- Issues: Drunk Driving Video Will Stop You In Your Tracks
- The Way Forward for Pitt Meadows Today
Business: Port Coquitlam’s Sky Dragon Has New Owners And Now Is Serving Smorgasbord 7 Days A Week After 4:30 pm
By David Murray. I don’t usually promote restaurants outside of Pitt Meadows but I would be remiss not to tell you about the long history of Port Coquitlam’s Sky Dragon restaurant. The restaurant has been in business in Poco since the 1970’s. There is new ownership Mr. Jack Fang.
Open 7 days a week. Monday-Thursday 2:00 pm-11:00 pm
Friday 2:00-11:30 pm
Saturday 2:00-11:30 pm
Sunday 2:00-10:00 pm
They are serving a traditional Chinese Smorgasbord seven days a week starting at 4:30 pm .
Sky Dragon Restaurant
1538 Prairie Ave
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
604-941-8811 or 604-941-0222