- Pitt Meadows Day Promises To Be A Festive Day For AllPosted 7 days ago
- Election ResultsPosted 8 days ago
- Robyn & Ryleigh Release Video Of New SinglePosted 12 days ago
- Sumas LakePosted 16 days ago
- Edward Marke Antonsen Charged With Second Degree MurderPosted 16 days ago
- Talent On Display At Absolute Style 2013Posted 19 days ago
- Fit With Fiedo Spring Fitness BootcampsPosted 21 days ago
- BC Safety Charter Surpasses 70 SignaturesPosted 26 days ago
Business News: Networking For The Fraser Valley
By Goldie VanGarderen. One of the largest networking events for Fraser Valley businesses is taking place in Abbotsford next week. On Wednesday, April 11th from 2:00 – 7:00 the Fraser Valley Chambers of Commerce Business Showcase will open its doors at the Tradex.
The 5th annual event has become a favourite among local businesses wanting to connect with new companies from surrounding cities. The best news is that it’s free to attend – guests just need to RSVP at www.abbotsfordchamber.com.
Chambers from Surrey to Chilliwack and Pitt Meadows to Mission promote the event to their membership and business communities resulting in 200 booths and more than 1,000 people taking part in the event each year.
“The show highlights services that are available in our neighbouring cities and includes unique businesses that many people may not be aware of,” said Abbotsford Chamber president Patrick Giesbrecht.
Exhibit space is sold out, but everyone is invited to attend and network after submitting an RSVP at www.abbotsfordchamber.com.
A variety of complimentary appetizers will be served and a cash bar will be available. Parking for the event is $5.